The new Orion WEB site is www.SemImaging.eu !!
Orion 6 for windows is an interface developped to empower SEM's and STEM's microscopes, to grab images the digital ways.
Basic Package Description
- Digitizes in any size between 16x16 and 8192x8192 pixels (depending on your SEM)
- Square pixels in any mode
- Connects to any existing SEM or STEM
- 100% reliable for your SEM and lowest noise level due to optical isolation between SEM and PC
- Grabs images in slow scan and full photo resolution
- Unique, programmable oversampling factor dramatically reduces image noise in real time
- The grabbed images are immediately available to the user for processing, measurements, etc...
- They are stored in full resolution, 256 grey levels per pixel (frame integration uses 16 bits per pixel during grabbing)
- Easy transfer to any other application (clipboard)
- Image contrast and brightness adjustments after grabbing
- All popular image formats are available for storage on your hard- or network drive (.bmp, .jpg, .tif...)
- Full compatible with Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000 and Windows XP; important: for the moment, the system is not yet compatible with Windows Vista.
Orion can be interfaced with any SEM/Microprobe or STEM system.
Since we develop Saturn, it is also possible to take control of your microscope
(Write full "combination" text)
- Minimum Pentium or AMD 500 Mhz with 256 Mbytes RAM (512 Mbytes recommended)
- Important: one full length free PCI slot to insert the Orion board (260 x 110 mm)
- 17 or 21 inches monitor allows you to take advantage of the high resolution display modes
- Desktop resolution can be 1024x768, 1152x864, 1280x1024 or 1600x1200 pixels.
Click on a picture to see it in full-screen format. Right-click and choose "Save Link Target As..." to download the picture on your computer